Saturday, January 1, 2011

Let the blogging begin...

Seeing so many moms writing about their children has inspired me to start this blog illustrating intricate internal information involving Isabelle. Many may know that writing is not my passion, though upon reading this you may think otherwise. You may have noticed the posted date is some time before the current date. I got started a little later on this project then I had hoped and I would like to post when things actually happen. Hopefully I will catch up to the current date. Indulge yourselves in these inquiries into Isabelle.
Isabelle rocked the New Year in smiling. She enjoyed the first day of the new year with fun activities after staying the night at Aunt Alysha and Matt's. It is so wonderful to live close to at least one family member. Playing with Matt's son's toys gives Isabelle quite a change of pace when we go there. Though they are more oriented for little boys, Isabelle doesn't know the difference. Makes packing to visit them simpler too. Being in Florida definitely has benefits in the winter. We were able to take a walk to the park that afternoon. Notice I am only wearing a T-shirt on that beautiful day.


Isabelle only enjoyed the slide when riding on one of our laps. Sure hope she continues growing to love the park as we have one conveniently within walking distance of our house.



Isabelle really loves the freedom of walking and I let her as much as possible not only for her sake, but my back's sake as well. She is definitely a toddler as she toddles when she walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment