Monday, February 7, 2011

More Presents!

Have I mentioned that Isabelle is spoiled? She got a special delivery from my friend, EmLee, who helped deliver Isabelle, and family. First of all, Isabelle was happy to see the Scooby-Doo wrapping paper as was daddy I think. The top package was for mommy and daddy to encourage us to someday have a candlelit dinner. The next package contained cute plaid overalls dress and pink dress with flowers that she will wear soon. They are still a little big but Isabelle is outgrowing her 12 month clothes. Best of all was the Cabbage Patch Kids Surprise Newborn with a birth date of December 19. I was glad to reveal that it is a girl. Though her official name is Norah Erika, I think she will be referred to as Erika.
Posted by Picasa
Isabelle took her responsibility as a parent to heart immediately with helping to dress Erika and then feed her the bottle. Though Isabelle did need to sample the bottle herself occasionally. Erika has similar features to Isabelle except for green eyes instead. She sure smells pretty too. I recall having my own Cabbage Patch doll and am glad Isabelle now has one of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment