Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day

Thought this video was appropriate for this Valentines post though it was not taken that day. This is a doll she got from Grandma 'Dene for Christmas. Thankfully the voice box is removable and sometimes is removed for personal sanity.


Valentines Day morning daddy sent Isabelle in the bedroom with cards from both of them for mommy. Later that day some flowers were delivered in a Hershey's Kisses vase that I found ironic since I asked for no candy. When Jon got home, however, he said they were the incorrect arrangement. The florist exchanged them for the right ones that evening. To my delight, I definitely liked the correct arrangement better. Isabelle enjoyed the flowers as well. She often pointed at them and said her version of "oh pretty". Near the end of the roses looking nice, I put the bouquet on the floor for her to look at it more closely. Isabelle and I would enjoy more flowers to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment