Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bananas Over Bananas

Time to get this blog jump started again. Life got busy for a while. I hope up coming blogs will prove that. These next blogs I had outlined what I wanted to post with the titles, pictures and videos already in place. Just needed a chance for writing descriptions, which will now be shortened, and actually post them. Hope you will enjoy them again even though they are so old.

Though we haven't had any in a while, at this time Isabelle was bananas over bananas.



Of course she was saying "nana" before I started filming.



Once she got the banana she ran around the house attempting to open it.

I finally caught her and got her in the highchair.



See how badly she wanted that banana with her huffing and puffing? That was the first time she had a banana that wasn't cut up.



And I finally got her to say "nana" again.

No comments:

Post a Comment