Thursday, March 3, 2011

Snuggle Animals

Since we removed Isabelle's bedtime bottle quite a while ago now, I thought it was a good time to replace that comfort item with a stuffed animal. I chose the hypoallergenic, washable Eeyore she got from my awesome friend, Joshua. I like that she can take it anywhere and I can still get it clean afterward. Isabelle also chose a puppy from daddy's collected Ty Beanie Babies named Scooter. And the latest addition is a horse from mommy and daddy's Medieval Times outing that is named Prince, more on this outing in another post to come. She is nearly inseparable with these buddies now especially at bedtime and naps.


Isabelle will even let us know when it is time to sleep by calling for "Scoo-ter, Eyoeyo, Prs", finding them, and heading for her bed. I will work on getting a video to hear her calling them. With her imagination ever developing she also plays "nigh nigh". Having a multitude of choices with the ginormous Care Bear collection and many other random ones, I foresee Isabelle choosing more snuggle animals in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment