Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nap Procrastinator

Some days Isabelle is a nap procrastinator. On this day she continuously threw out her stuffed animals and pacifier.

Then she cried for them, occasionally calling the animals by name, Scooter and Eeyore.


I know I was probably only encouraging her, but it was just too funny not to get pictures and videos. What had brought me in the room in the first place was hearing the music from her zebra. She figured out how to put her foot through the railings to spin the top for the music to play.


That was challenging to get on video but her attempt in this clip amused me.


Later that day on a second attempt for a nap, I forgot to turn the zebra out of reach and was fortunate to catch her doing it with her hands. For a short time after that incident I made sure the zebra was out of reach for naps and bedtime. It has not occurred again yet but since I don't always check the zebra's position, it is bound to happen on another nap procrastinating day.

No comments:

Post a Comment